We are proud to be certified as a Hahnemühle Certified Studio, and the only one located in Shropshire! In addition to this, we stock the widest range of Hahnemühle papers and canvases in the UK.
The Hahnemühle Certified Studio scheme was created to support fine art print providers – like us! With an aim to achieve and maintain excellence in the industry. As a Certified Studio we have been accredited by Hahnemühle after a training session and an assessment to ensure high quality printing standards. The assessment also included demonstration of our competence in understanding fine art printing processes and colour management workflows ensuring the highest quality prints each and every time for you. Additionally, we are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure we are continually working to these high standards.
The following gives you an overview of the criteria we have had to meet:
- An advanced understanding of archivability and longevity;
- Full competence in printing workflow processes;
- Implementation of colour management workflow;
- Standardised light-colour matching;
- Soft-proofing abilities;
- Knowledge and understanding of non-destructive image processing;
- Usage of fine art inkjet printers; and
- Usage of Hahnemühle fine art papers and canvases. You can find out which papers we offer on our papers and canvasses page.
How it benefits you
For you as an artist or photographer, you can be assured that you are receiving a consistently outstanding print quality every time you order with us. Other benefits of being a customer of a Certified Studio include assured achivability of fine art prints and you can be sure of consistent reproductions each and every time.
So what are you waiting for? Start your order here through our simple online ordering form.