LAST UPDATED ON: 15th DECEMBER 2021
|We Are Open for Online Orders|
COVID-19: Customer Info
The safety and wellbeing of our clients, staff and family are our top priority. With the current climate in mind, we have outlined some key information below on our services moving forward, and how we are ensuring that all appropriate health and hygiene standards are being adhered to.
The Artists Print Room is continuing to monitor all of the UK Government’s instructions, relating to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and adapting our working practice based on the current recommendations for English businesses:
In Studio Services
- We have decided to permanently close our studio services to visitors. This is due to the volume of online orders. We have found that during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we can be more far more effective with our time, by proactively using phone calls and video chats.
Appointments via Phone and Video Chat
- We offer meetings via video call.
- All on-location meetings will remain suspended until further notice, however, we are happy to communicate with you via Video Call or phone call or postpone to a later date at your convenience.
Print Orders and Deliveries
- Online Print Orders will continue as normal.
- To avoid any unnecessary contact with our couriers and Post Office staff, we are only dispatching on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Refer to our current production times for details.
- Products are being sent by Royal Mail post or courier; there may from time to time be delays due to matters outside of our control. We will do our best to minimise these delays as much as possible.
- We are working closely with our suppliers and couriers to facilitate the extra demand on deliveries.
- Online Orders can be made 24/7 via our website.
- In studio Artwork photography will continue as normal.
- All on-location artwork photography services will remain suspended until further notice.
- If this is not possible, then I will arrange a date and time to drop your artwork off, however, you will not be allowed inside the studio. (see collections and drop off information below)
Collections and Drop-Offs (Artwork Photography ONLY)
We are a Covid-19 secure business, visitors will be asked to download the NHS Covid-19 App and Scan our NHS QR Code.
Please download the APP before visiting us.
- Face Masks are mandatory whilst on our premises, which includes outdoor space and carpark.
- In order to allow for the safe drop off of artworks for photographing, please book an appointment by calling me directly on 07809 381 978.
- For Artwork less than A1 in size, please use a plastic portfolio case with a handle for ease of handling and cleaning with antibacterial wipes.
- For Artwork over A1, the Artwork must be wrapped in suitable packaging to protect the artwork and tightly wrapped in a single sheet of polythene in way that ensures minimal handling and easy cleaning with antibacterial wipes, or in an artwork crate. Please Note: Poorly or loose packaged artwork that is hard to clean with antibacterial wipes, will NOT be accepted.
- Please call me on 07809 381 978 when you are near or parked outside.
- We will meet you outside in the carpark.
- Please ensure that you are wearing a mask and disposable gloves at all times whilst on our premises which includes our outdoor space and carpark. Please Note: Failure to wear a mask, will mean we will NOT accept your order.
- Visitors will NOT be allowed inside the studio until further notice.
NO MASK – NO SERVICE
We will do our very best to keep you updated on any significant changes, and will, for the time-being, ensure that enquiries are dealt with promptly, and all works are completed and delivered in a safe and timely fashion.
Should you have any specific concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please Stay Home and Stay Safe,
Wishing you all the very best
The Artists Print Room