Instagram Competition: CLOSED 5th – 28th April 2019
To enter this months competition, to win 4 x A4 prints on Canson Rag Photographique 310gsm
- Share the image you would like printed, on Instagram
- Use the Hashtag #TAPRwin
- Register your details below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Unless stated otherwise the terms outlined below apply to ANY competition running on The Artists Print Room official social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest).
- By entering The Artists Print Room social media competitions you accept the terms and conditions of the competition as detailed here.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of The Artists Print Room, their families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the company.
- The closing date for competition entries will be outlined either within the competition post itself, or online, and this will be stipulated for all competitions.
- Competition winners will be picked at random by a member of staff of the The Artists Print Room.
- Entries received after the closing date/time will not be valid.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of a stated prize being unavailable, The Artists Print Room will provide a suitable substitute of equal or greater value.
- The Artists Print Room reserves the right to change the deadline of a competition at any time without prior notice. However such changes will only occur when The Artists Print Room is forced to act for reasons outside of its control.
- The Artists Print Room is not responsible for any liability arising from amendments to, or cancellation of, any competition.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged, refunded or swapped (no cash alternatives) and are non-transferrable.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any of The Artists Print Room social media competitions.
- The Artists Print Room social media competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest.
- A member of the The Artists Print Room team will contact the winner to arrange receiving their prize after the closing date. Please ensure that you can be contacted via social media channels.
- When entering competitions please be aware that The Artists Print Room social media channels typically operate during normal working hours (Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm).
- By entering any of The Artists Print Room social media competitions you are automatically granting permission for us to publish your name and to share or redistribute your images on our social media at any time.
- By entering any of The Artists Print Room social media competitions you are automatically granting permission for us to publish your name on our social media platforms should you be a winner. Your entry also automatically grants permission for photos to be taken and published should you be a winner.
- The Artists Print Room does not take responsibility for any entries that are incomplete due to technical errors.
- In the event that a winner is unable to take up the prize within seven-days of the competition closing date, for any reason, they must notify The Artists Print Room immediately. In this circumstance, The Artists Print Room reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant of their choice.
- The Artists Print Room reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions and rules of a competition at any time. The competition can also be held void, cancelled, suspended or amended should it become necessary to do so.
- The Artists Print Room’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter: The Artists Print Room, The Cross, High Grosvenor, Bridgnorth, Shropshire WV155PN United Kingdom