The Artist’s Print Room is the only UK based fine art print studio to be certified by the three most prominent paper manufacturers in the industry; Hahnemühle, Canson Infinity and Epson Digigraphie. These three accreditations prove our outstanding quality and enables us to stay at the forefront of new printing technologies and bring you the newest and highest-quality papers. In addition to this, we stock the widest variety of Hahnemühle FineArt papers in comparison to any other fine art giclée printer in the UK.
We are a ‘true artist’s giclée printer’, therefore we truly appreciate and understand that your prints must be accurate in reproducing the fine hues and subtle details of your original work. We specialise in high quality substrates and exceptional giclée printing, regardless of your order quantity, everything is produced to an exceptional standard.
Fine Art Giclée Printing – Why choose us?
- Pricing from just £9.00 per print.
- No minimum order quantity, we can produce single one-off prints to print runs of hundreds!
- We offer both standard metric and imperial print sizes – whichever works best for you.
- Custom prints sizes up to 1,117mm wide and 2400mm in length.
- Hand torn deckle edges are available as a beautiful alternative to straight cut.
- Digital file upload and postal proofing of your prints, making the ordering process straight forward and ensuring you have full control along the way.
- A wide variety of media is available, including 19 genuine artist papers and canvases from manufacturers such as Hahnemühle, Canson-Infinity, ILFORD Imaging and St Cuthberts Mill.
- We are a Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer in addition to having accreditation’s from Hahnemühle, Canson Infinity, ILFORD Imaging and Epson Digigraphie.
Here at The Artist’s Print Room, we only use the highest quality products to produce your giclée prints, this includes genuine Epson inks in Epson printers. Epson inks are highly acclaimed within the fine art printing industry and offer the ultimate standards in ink lightfastness (over 100 years!) They are renowned for their amazingly wide colour gamut. We combine these genuine inks with the finest in fine art papers from Hahnemühle, Canson, ILFORD Imaging and St Cuthberts Mill ensuring the quality of your original artwork shines through.
Our fine art printing process
Editing: Colour editing is critical, everyone sees colour differently, apart from you the artist. It’s your work, so why let someone else colour correct this for you. View live soft proofing and print proofs. With us, you are always in charge.
Giclée Printing: Perfect capture and perfect editing, along with perfect ICC colour management means perfect giclée prints time and time again. Printed onto genuine fine art papers or canvases.
Direct Shipping: We can ship direct to almost anywhere in the world, either flat-packed or in postal tubes. All carefully packaged in archival wrapping and sealed ensuring that your prints arrive in perfect condition each and every time.
Fine Art Giclée Papers and Canvas
St Cuthberts Mill are a UK based paper supplier located in the southwest of England, in the ancient city of Wells. Their history began in the 1700’s taking advantage of the pure waters of the River Axe (one of the most important factors in paper making is the quality of the water). Their innovative and dedicated approach to paper manufacturing guarantees the exceptional paper quality.